- A therapist recommends an individual for an AmTryke®.
- The individual will be evaluated and sized by an experienced Gateway Tykes on Trykes member or their own therapist if he/she has experience fitting adaptive tricycles.
- The family determines how much financial assistance they may need to purchase a tricycle.
- If assistance is needed, the individual is placed on our AmTryke® Wish List.
- The chapter raises funds through donations and charity events to provide funding to fulfill the needs of those on this AmTryke® Wish List.
- At a giveaway event, we fit the child wish his or her very own Tryke and ensure they receive a proper, custom fit.
Wish List Registration
Get a Tryke
Before a rider is placed on the Wish List, there are 3 required forms that must be filled out by a therapist who is trained in fitting children to the appropriate bike.